The Separation between State and Religion

In time we will realize that Democracy is the entitlement of individuals to every right that was in its times alloted to kings. The right to speak and decide, to be treated with decency, to serve and be served by people in a State of “love” that is, to serve with one’s work for the development of ‘life’. To belong to the Kingdom of Human Beings without racial, national, social or academic separations. To love and be loved. To die at the service of the whole and be honored in one’s death, for one’s life and work was legitimately valued. To be graceful and grateful. To have the pride and the humility of being One with the Universe, One with every realm of Existence, One with every living and deceased soul. To treat with dignity and be treated with dignity for One is dignified together with All others and Life itself. To walk the path of compassion, not in the sorrow of guilt but in the pride of being. To take responsability for one’s mistakes and sufferings and stand up again and again like a hero and a heroine and face the struggle that is put at one’s feet and in one’s hands. Millions of people, millions and millions of people might take many generations to realize the consciousness of our humaneness but there is no other dignified path for the human being.

The “work” as I conceive it is psychological and political. Psychology is the connection between the different dimensions within one’s self and Politics is the actualization of that consciousness in our practical lives. Religion is the ceremony that binds the connectedness between the individual and the Universe. The separation between religion, politics and science, the arts and sports is, in the sphere of the social, the reflection of the schizophrenia within the individual and the masses. The dialogue between individuality and the "human" belongs to consciousness. The tendency to develop cults resides in the shortcomings we’are finding in life as it is structured today. “Life” has become the private property of a few priviledged who cannot profit from it because as soon as it is appropriated it stops to be “life” or “life-giving”.

We are all the victims of our own invention and each one is called upon to find solutions. The only problem is believing our selves incapable of finding them. We are now free to use all Systems of knowledge objectively, sharing them without imposing our will on each other. To become objective about our lives means to understand that the institutions that govern its experience are critically important. That we are one with the governments, one with the religious activities that mark its pace, that the arena’s in which we move our bodies and the laboratories in which we explore our possibilities are ALL part and parcel of our own personal responsibility. That WE ARE ONE WITH EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING AROUND US and acknowledge for ourselves a bond of love in conscious responsibility. That we human beings know ourselves part of each other and are willing and able to act on our behalf for the benefit of each and every individual. That we no longer allow governments, industries, universities or any other institution to run along unchecked by the objective principles of humaneness. That we do not allow gurus to abuse their power or governors to steal the taxes and use them to their personal advantage in detriment of the whole. That we do not allow abuse from anyone anywhere because life is too beautiful to do so and that we are willing to stop the rampant crime with the necessary compassion Conscious knowledge is every individual's right. Conscious action is every individual's duty.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Ton and Elena- trying to be

86. Ton

“And that certainly seems to be one of the problems but almost a symptom rather than the cause as if like teenagers we had to exploit every resource before it runs out without bothering to replace it for others, too young to understand the carelessness….
Wouldn’t you agree that some of the things that need quick attention to are: etc…”
yes i agree with your list of glaring symptoms… as i implied, these are examples of the disconnection between being more humane and the human being as s/he actually manifests en masse… the human being all too often does not live up to what is implied by the best sense of word “humanity.” what does it mean to be a humane human being ? i can imagine that “we” as a species could be less of the human animal, and more of the human being… but apparently this is a potential not yet fully realized.
87 Elena
Hi Ton,
It’s what I’ve been saying for three years now, are you really only hearing it now? Or am I only just beginning to get it across?
It’s quite amazing. Truly a Babel tower!
I guess it’s never too late! Thanks for your comments.

90 Ton
i’m not sure what is more dumfounding: the fact that we – by “we” i mean you and i elena, not some nebulous abstraction of “we”- what’s more dumbfounding, that we can find common ground or your reaction when the common ground is stumbled upon… It’s what I’ve been saying and implying for many years now, and not just to you, an obvious neophyte…. apparently you’ve just been too obsessed with your own little agendas to get it…. you know, the cult of “we are one” and all the rest of the obsessive compulsive nonsense…. you’re really only getting it now? unf******believable!!! but better late than never. yes this truly is your babeling ivory tower!


91. Elena
Thanks again for your comments Ton.
It was a sincere question, I’ve no idea why you’ve flipped.
92. Elena
Thinking about it, maybe you think that I haven’t been saying these same things and that my understanding has changed and that what you’ve been saying is that we are not all one because we are far from all being human or that there are such powerful differences between us that there is no oneness about us.
If that’s what you’re saying fine.
What I understand is that We are One and all the differences and misunderstandings simply reveal our lack of consciousness of our Oneness.
If you were aware of that Oneness you would not separate me from you with your screaming and belittling but you look for the desolation and spreading it out in your life.
I think we need to learn to disagree and still dialogue with the person we can’t agree with. It’s step one towards respect, common sense and good manners. What are we If we can’t stay “human” while dialoguing?
All that impatience and screaming that you are so keen on expressing just pretends to attack my sense of my self with your sense of your self. Pure noise to take the attention away from what I’m actually saying. You know very well what those things are, otherwise you wouldn’t be so keen in trying to avoid them.

97 Ton

e: “It was a sincere question, I’ve no idea why you’ve flipped.” and etc…
“flipped” ? i see elena, things are getting boring again so you’re trying to incite an argument… come on now elena, think about where the question was coming from… sincerely.
elena, i’m going to try to point something out to you… you misinterpreted me, there was no “screaming” in my post but you chose to “read that into” what i was saying… i was actually “speaking” in hushed tones and an astonished whisper while expressing my reaction to your response… mainly i continue to be flabbergasted and dumbfounded about the seeming total lack of self-awareness you exhibit… or maybe that’s calculated and intentional on your part? or maybe i give you too much credit again. is it simply your way of baiting another argument…? or is it that you just can’t help it…? who is belittling whom elena ? if you read my post you’ll see that although i used more words and phrasing for emphasis, i didn’t really “say” anything differently than what you “said” — i reflected you back to you… sincerely:
e: “It’s what I’ve been saying for three years now, are you really only hearing it now? It’s quite amazing. Truly a Babel tower! I guess it’s never too late! Thanks for your comments.”
98. Elena
It’s what I’ve been saying for three years now, are you really only hearing it now? Or am I only just beginning to get it across?
That was the sincere question. It could be that you don’t hear or that I really can’t get myself across, but thinking about it, some have heard what I am saying and I’m still trying to say it not only so that you can hear me but so that I can hear it myself.
I guess for me it’s all not squared out and ready made and although everything seems so obvious to me it doesn’t seem at all obvious to most other people. Like for example everything I said in my last participation in the fofblog. It’s so incredibly obvious that all I have is good will and yet I’m banned!! How come it isn’t obvious to others?
You’re probably not the person to ask since you see illwill in most of what I write like now, I’ve no idea what you’re going on and on about and you just keep telling me to look and look which is a mechanism you’ve resorted many times to without profit to you or me.
Language is very simple Ton. One can simply say things, let them out and not pretend others to guess or research or work to understand what one is trying to say. My language couldn’t be more simple. If people don’t like it that’s fine but there’s no hiding of anything in what I am saying. If I don’t like something you said I come out straightforward and say it and don’t ask you to think and think to find out. Why do you expect me to do it for you. I’m not worried about not understanding you to make any deeper efforts than I am already making. You’re not the issue here. If you’re interested in the subjects, great, if you have some relevant things to say for or against them great, but if you think it’s about us, we’re just a means for these things to express themselves.
I am sincerely enjoying what I’ve been doing here. I’m learning a great deal and offering the little I know. What is necessary for you to start enjoying yourself here? Isn’t there something that you would actually like to share about what you’ve explored and learnt? Perceptions about the world that go beyond the personal limitations you think I have? I've heard you well Ton. I understand what you're saying about me personally and I don't agree with it. Is that alright. Can I continue to exist and write without agreeing? You're so welcome to move to other aspects of yourself besides your opinions of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment