The Separation between State and Religion

In time we will realize that Democracy is the entitlement of individuals to every right that was in its times alloted to kings. The right to speak and decide, to be treated with decency, to serve and be served by people in a State of “love” that is, to serve with one’s work for the development of ‘life’. To belong to the Kingdom of Human Beings without racial, national, social or academic separations. To love and be loved. To die at the service of the whole and be honored in one’s death, for one’s life and work was legitimately valued. To be graceful and grateful. To have the pride and the humility of being One with the Universe, One with every realm of Existence, One with every living and deceased soul. To treat with dignity and be treated with dignity for One is dignified together with All others and Life itself. To walk the path of compassion, not in the sorrow of guilt but in the pride of being. To take responsability for one’s mistakes and sufferings and stand up again and again like a hero and a heroine and face the struggle that is put at one’s feet and in one’s hands. Millions of people, millions and millions of people might take many generations to realize the consciousness of our humaneness but there is no other dignified path for the human being.

The “work” as I conceive it is psychological and political. Psychology is the connection between the different dimensions within one’s self and Politics is the actualization of that consciousness in our practical lives. Religion is the ceremony that binds the connectedness between the individual and the Universe. The separation between religion, politics and science, the arts and sports is, in the sphere of the social, the reflection of the schizophrenia within the individual and the masses. The dialogue between individuality and the "human" belongs to consciousness. The tendency to develop cults resides in the shortcomings we’are finding in life as it is structured today. “Life” has become the private property of a few priviledged who cannot profit from it because as soon as it is appropriated it stops to be “life” or “life-giving”.

We are all the victims of our own invention and each one is called upon to find solutions. The only problem is believing our selves incapable of finding them. We are now free to use all Systems of knowledge objectively, sharing them without imposing our will on each other. To become objective about our lives means to understand that the institutions that govern its experience are critically important. That we are one with the governments, one with the religious activities that mark its pace, that the arena’s in which we move our bodies and the laboratories in which we explore our possibilities are ALL part and parcel of our own personal responsibility. That WE ARE ONE WITH EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING AROUND US and acknowledge for ourselves a bond of love in conscious responsibility. That we human beings know ourselves part of each other and are willing and able to act on our behalf for the benefit of each and every individual. That we no longer allow governments, industries, universities or any other institution to run along unchecked by the objective principles of humaneness. That we do not allow gurus to abuse their power or governors to steal the taxes and use them to their personal advantage in detriment of the whole. That we do not allow abuse from anyone anywhere because life is too beautiful to do so and that we are willing to stop the rampant crime with the necessary compassion Conscious knowledge is every individual's right. Conscious action is every individual's duty.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Humans!!! Dialogues!!! WOW!

4. arthur - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
I was watching videos at YouTube-Humanityhealing’s Channel and wished I could transfer “We are the Ones We are waiting for” and “We are One”, here but dont know how.

I think it’s worth taking a peek and the music sounds good too. That’s YouTube-Humanityhealing’s Channel.

Reply
5. arthur - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
Sorry the title is, “We are the ones we have waited for”.

Reply
6. Elena - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
ARTHUR!!!!! It’s good to see you. Thanks for that and for popping in so suddenly!

I thought I’d smelled you around!! You smell good!! How’s the neighborhood? I usually think of your friends when I think about you. You made them so vivid!

Let me look for something for you too! Big hug my friend!



Reply
7. Elena - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
And Arthur, let me offer you this one to that was written for a friend that’s left this public square but is not loved any less for that.

You’d like me to write a book
But what book could I write
Without the fire of your breath
behind the screen?

Where could I find Inspiration
As rich as in the Public Square
Where you
And all
In you
Exist?

I here kneel at the feet of these letters
And vow at the face of this screen and
Honour language and speech
That brought you to the door
Of this soul
And led me to the window
Of your Spirit

I do not write stories.
We are the story that the words
Are writing

Ours is an open book
A book in process
A shared life
Written with electronic light
Directly on the sunlight
Of your eyes

It is with the fingertips of my hands that
I stretch out and touch your soul and
With the wholeness of my heart that
I Receive yours

It is my blood what I’ve spilt
In these electronic bits of
Cybernetic messages

My red thick blood
Spilled over these broken words that
reach out to all
In you
Humanizing Us
With deep and infinite
Joy.

Love was not bound to the books.
It lives in the blood of each man and woman
In each old man and woman
child and youth

It lives in the Public Square
Of every city
Throbs in the heart
Of each soul

Runs in the veins of each word
With which my soul is in harmony
With yours

Love lives in the freedom of the Public Square
In the child that runs
For the balloon,
In the dog without a leash
In the bicycle that turns the man
around our Earth

It lives in the tenderness
With which every mother
holds her child at least once
And each lover speaks
To his charm

Love lives in every hand
And all the feet
In the groin of men and women
In the throat of every speech

It lives in you and me.
And in the tree
And in the shade of the tree
And in the bench under the tree
Where you sit

Love lives in eternity
Or should I say
Eternity lives in thee
And thee in me

Reply
8. Elena - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
Arthur, if you just copy the url at the top of the video and paste it on the window it should load up when you say: “SAY IT”!

Are they the Obama songs? He’s such a charm Mr. Obama but recently I’ve been reading some not so great news about him and am being careful with getting too exited about him, which is so tempting! It must be so difficult in his position to bring about any change, but if not in his position, Where?

Arthur, please take a look at this place where I would love you to come and visit. It’s in Spanish but the pictures will tell you what you need to know. It’s the place up on the Caribbean coast. It’s called Bird in Oak River! Look at the Albums page.

http://pajaritoenriocedro.com/

Reply
9. arthur - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
Elena,

Thanks for the poem , the video and the visitation invite. I like those “ranches” and the Spanish music.

An Asian man owns a store across from me. He sold me this computer and threw in a Windows 7 upgrade for free. Actually, he did me a favor on the price of the computer.

Yesterday I asked him about how to transfer YouTube and all I remember was “embed”. This morning while I was standing at the counter purchasing my taco he called in and asked for me. The result of our conversation was, “I’ll show you tomorrow morning”.

The little girls who came to visit me at age ten are now sixteen. Their father was instantly killed about week ago in a traffic accident. One of them cannot go to sleep without her mother in bed with her. They both still come to my house and help out. But, it’s been rough for both of them this week.

Otherwise, life in the neighborhood is about the same. Mostly street people, retirees and the motely crews. Bascially nobody bothers the others.

I voted for Obama and that was unusual because I normally don’t vote for the Democrat or Republican. In the past I’ve voted for all the losers. Ralph Nader and the other Independents.

I found the “Humanityhealing Channel” website through a “marijuana” website link. I just recently found out how Cannabis became illegal and became an advocate for legalization. The illegalization of Cannabis was based on racism of Hispanics (mostly Mexicans) and Blacks.

The following quote is part of a series of “thoughts” before Congress to make Cannabis illegal.

“The primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races. Reefer (marijuana) makes darkies (blacks) think they’re as good as white men. There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, swing, result from marijuana usage. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with negroes, entertainers and any others”. This same philosophy went to the U.N. and around the world. I’m not too much into marijuana but totally into Civil Liberties.

Reply
10. Elena - April 28, 2010 [Edit]
Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the link. Here is the video to We are One! It’s good to know that some are so clear about it and willing to put real effort into it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Humanityhealing#p/a/u/2/2mpxuOqTRe0

Your voice is so wonderfully even. You have time to see things. That is already such a privilege in our times. I’m learning again!

I spent most of the day with my godfather who at eighty-five asked me to get him a violin and is working hard at playing it without a teacher. It’s been about two months and he’s now beginning to play songs although he has considerable difficulty just holding it! He’s also learning German in an impossible book that was printed so long ago that I can barely understand the gothic letters but he proudly tells me that he’s already learnt seven hundred words and will have learnt a thousand when he finishes the book so he’ll be able to read the german newspapers. Today we went to get a renewal of his driving license and argued strongly but lovingly about who we were going to vote for president in the next elections. I said I’d vote for Antanas Mockus who will not allow for any more “false positives” which is what they call the farmers and men that the military is killing in small towns and poor neighborhoods in cities so that they can show results to the American military aid without having to fight the guerrillas. He said he can’t believe those things are true because who would ever do such thing?

We couldn’t get his fingerprints into the computer at the office, he says somebody told him that he has cero register and no nodes in his fingers and I told him that is what happens to angels and only we humans have such nodes so we cheated a little and I put my fingers in for him so that they wouldn’t deny him the license!

He picked me up in Bogotá when I was three days old and brought me to my grandmothers in Medellín and says that after two years when he went to visit I run out to greet him shouting godfather as if I knew him, so he’d fallen in love with me. He was my father’s boss and never had any children but has been both my parents!

My understanding that we need to come to this love beyond family borders comes, of course, from people like him. It doesn’t matter where love comes from as long as it reaches home!

No comments:

Post a Comment