The Separation between State and Religion

In time we will realize that Democracy is the entitlement of individuals to every right that was in its times alloted to kings. The right to speak and decide, to be treated with decency, to serve and be served by people in a State of “love” that is, to serve with one’s work for the development of ‘life’. To belong to the Kingdom of Human Beings without racial, national, social or academic separations. To love and be loved. To die at the service of the whole and be honored in one’s death, for one’s life and work was legitimately valued. To be graceful and grateful. To have the pride and the humility of being One with the Universe, One with every realm of Existence, One with every living and deceased soul. To treat with dignity and be treated with dignity for One is dignified together with All others and Life itself. To walk the path of compassion, not in the sorrow of guilt but in the pride of being. To take responsability for one’s mistakes and sufferings and stand up again and again like a hero and a heroine and face the struggle that is put at one’s feet and in one’s hands. Millions of people, millions and millions of people might take many generations to realize the consciousness of our humaneness but there is no other dignified path for the human being.

The “work” as I conceive it is psychological and political. Psychology is the connection between the different dimensions within one’s self and Politics is the actualization of that consciousness in our practical lives. Religion is the ceremony that binds the connectedness between the individual and the Universe. The separation between religion, politics and science, the arts and sports is, in the sphere of the social, the reflection of the schizophrenia within the individual and the masses. The dialogue between individuality and the "human" belongs to consciousness. The tendency to develop cults resides in the shortcomings we’are finding in life as it is structured today. “Life” has become the private property of a few priviledged who cannot profit from it because as soon as it is appropriated it stops to be “life” or “life-giving”.

We are all the victims of our own invention and each one is called upon to find solutions. The only problem is believing our selves incapable of finding them. We are now free to use all Systems of knowledge objectively, sharing them without imposing our will on each other. To become objective about our lives means to understand that the institutions that govern its experience are critically important. That we are one with the governments, one with the religious activities that mark its pace, that the arena’s in which we move our bodies and the laboratories in which we explore our possibilities are ALL part and parcel of our own personal responsibility. That WE ARE ONE WITH EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING AROUND US and acknowledge for ourselves a bond of love in conscious responsibility. That we human beings know ourselves part of each other and are willing and able to act on our behalf for the benefit of each and every individual. That we no longer allow governments, industries, universities or any other institution to run along unchecked by the objective principles of humaneness. That we do not allow gurus to abuse their power or governors to steal the taxes and use them to their personal advantage in detriment of the whole. That we do not allow abuse from anyone anywhere because life is too beautiful to do so and that we are willing to stop the rampant crime with the necessary compassion Conscious knowledge is every individual's right. Conscious action is every individual's duty.

Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 October 2011

The People in the fofblog




Elena: It's good to see the people in the fofblog finally acknowledging that the status quo functions with the same mechanisms that cults do. It's taken them a long time but its good to see that they are getting there, maybe one day they'll actually act against crime and not just sit there and talk about it for a lifetime:






178. Ill Never Tell - October 9, 2011







George Carlin speaks truth:



179. Tempus Fugit - October 9, 2011







Great posts from everyone, including George Carlin. Thanks!!!!! Well, here’s my latest, not nearly as funny as George. In fact, not funny at all.
As I’ve said before, whatever I write is just my opinion and you are free to disagree. Free, that is, unless you are a member of the FOF, and then you will need to ask permission from the one who holds your leash.
When I was in the FOF, of course, I didn’t know that I was in prison. I was a true believer and slowly and unknowingly allowed myself to become enslaved.
I’d like to be able to tell you I woke up one day with a clear realization I had been deceived and made a loud public exit. Truth is I simply ran out of money, fell behind in my payments, and one day I was no longer a member.
So what was I then? A former member? Yes, but more importantly I believed I was a failure, a doomed, descending soul who would soon be punished horribly by “C influence.” Burton, the self proclaimed “conscious being” had said such a fate was guaranteed for me.
But of course that didn’t happen – because it was just another lie. I found work, I met a beautiful woman who loved me, and my healing began. I still did not understand the depth of criminality in the FOF – and I felt no anger.
The biggest turning point for me was the help I received from Stella Wirk. Some of you knew Stella, who has now passed on. (Hello, Stella!) Stella was a wonderful person who was appalled to discover Burton’s sexual abuse of students and other insensitive and cruel behavior.
After Stella left the group she contacted me and I met with her. Only then was I able to feel my anger towards Burton and understand that he is not a “conscious being.” The only thing special about Burton, in my opinion, is that he is an exceptionally skilled sociopath, a very sick human being.
After meeting Stella I could begin to acknowledge all my feelings. Even then it took years to regain emotional and spiritual health. And by that I mean nothing more than the imperfect emotional and spiritual health of an imperfect human being.
Believe me, I will take that and my freedom over any delusional benefit I thought I had gained while enslaved in this cult.
Cult is an ugly word, really too small of a word and not nearly ugly enough to describe the Fellowship of Friends.
If you are a current member reading this blog, listen closely to what your heart is telling you. Most people are decent, and I believe you are too. Listen to the voice of decency and reason in your heart.
The door to the prison in unlocked. The only thing that keeps you in prison are your own mistaken beliefs. Leaving and recovering doesn’t have to be as hard for you as it was for me. There is plenty of help available.
And plenty of free life yet to be lived. But remember, time flies.



180. For the record - October 9, 2011







George, we thank thee.
See the film “Inside Job” for a detailed account of what caused the 2008 financial crisis, who is responsible for it, who profited from it, how it relates to some larger problems in the world, and so forth. And yes, there are parallels to the fof.
By the way, on a related note: A big challenge for me for many years has been the wicked combination of joining a cult, realizing I’ve been deceived, feeling stupid, trying to recover, etc –AND– coming to realize that everything that Carlin said in the above video is unfortunately true. The challenge is how to acknowledge these difficult truths about people routinely taking advantage of others, and yet still approach my life and the people I meet with a positive attitude. It can be done, and has to be done, but it’s a challenge. It’s a type of “baggage” I’ve carried with me since leaving the cult many years ago. I’m less naive. I’ve come to realize more and more just how corrupt the world is, and that maybe there are more sociopaths in the world like Robert Burton than many of us really want to know. To see that, and to not bury my head in the sand and quietly “buffer” everything that’s happening, but still approach life with optimism and positive energy and love — that is truly ‘the work’ for me anyway. Maybe that resonates with some of you, too.



181. Ill Never Tell - October 9, 2011







179. Tempus Fugit
‘. . .appalled to discover Burton’s sexual abuse of students and other insensitive and cruel behavior.’
‘Usually, however, these violent and destructive manifestations of sexual energy are directly or indirectly traceable to a negative attitude towards sex in general – that is, to suspicion of it, fear of it, or to a cynical, brutal or obscene sense of sex. For such negative attitudes prevent sex from finding its proper and natural expression and force its energy into channels and functions for which it is far too strong.
This may result in violent, pointless and clumsy activity, often leading to physical accident and destruction. Or in bursts of passionate anger; or in bitter and wounding repartee; or in feverish imagination; or in violent denunciations of others, or the imposition of impossible tasks and disciplines upon them. All these and countless other unpleasant aspects of human behaviour result from sexual energy being forced into systems appropriate to the much coarser energies required for thought, action or instinct. Passing through these systems, sexual energy resembles electric current passing through a wire too small to carry it – the wire first becomes hot, and in the end may fuse altogether.
Those who emotionally understand the idea of sex as the force which harmonizes all other functions, and who manage to live their life in accordance with this understanding, although they obviously cannot be entirely free of the unpleasant manifestations described above, will never be dominated by them in the same way. In any case they will never justify such violence, or pretend that it can have any useful function, for they will realize its origin and its nature.’
The Theory of Celestial Influence
Rodney Collin
‘Cult is an ugly word, really too small of a word and not nearly ugly enough to describe the Fellowship of Friends.’
‘Cult’ is a four-letter word.



182. Tim Campion - October 10, 2011







176. nigel
178. I’ll Never Tell
All cult members (“Americans” being a subset) should be forced to watch this, repeatedly. Thanks.
179. Tempus Fugit and 180. For the record
I can relate to your experiences. When the funds ran out, I woke up on the other side of the fence, wondering “now what?”
Burton will extract everything he can from you, and (if he thinks of you at all,) grudgingly dole out only what he feels you deserve. There is nothing special about his brand of greed.



183. Arthur - October 10, 2011







For the record (181),
I’ve seen that Carlin clip lots of times and just enjoyed it again. That truth works better on stage. I saw him on a talk show and he used those thoughts in a similar vein and it didnt work so well. He got frustrated by the splash back.
How to reenter life after FOF? For me duck and dodge. I dont have a ‘rich background’ so I had to seek comfortableness where I could find it, and then act like a roman when in Rome.



184. Ill Never Tell - October 10, 2011







For those who may not be able to watch the video:
‘It’s the same big club that they use to beat you over the head all day long when they tell you what to believe; all day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted, folks. The game is rigged. And, nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. . . Good, honest, hard working people continue to elect [in FoF you don't even get to elect or have a say-so] these rich cocksuckers [REB being the biggest of the cocksuckers] who don’t give a fuck about them. They don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t care about you at all, at all. And, nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. . . That’s what the owners count on. The fact that [you] will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big. . . dick that is being jammed up their assholes every day. Because the owners. . . know the truth. It’s called the American dream. So, you have to be asleep to believe it.’
George Carlin



185. For the record - October 10, 2011







183. Arthur – October 10, 2011
“How to reenter life after FOF? For me duck and dodge. I dont have a ‘rich background’ so I had to seek comfortableness where I could find it, and then act like a roman when in Rome.”
I probably share the duck and dodge approach with you, and always really like the vibe coming from your posts.
Carlin’s humor was (usually) more direct and to the point than Jon Stewart’s, but I get similar therapy and satisfaction from both. As Carlin got near the end, he seemed less and less concerned what people would think about his message. The clip above essentially spells it out, almost with no holds barred. It’s like telling someone in the school that Robert is a sociopath. Must have been some squirming in the audience, but I’m sure it also opened a few eyes.



186. Arthur - October 10, 2011







For the record (186),
I’ll accept those good vibes coming from you too!
I can imagine somebody like Stella who I saw but never met standing next to George Carlin at a Robert E. Burton led meeting.
I can imagine a bunch going forth by day right out the gate laughing all the way.
And I can imagine a bunch of hold-outs unnecessarly suffering the crassness of those low-level beings. Even Haven would have a frown on his face.



187. Someone - October 10, 2011







To those who said that I do not care about the participants. I do care of you very much. Many of you have been my friends for years and I have shared my story here in details.
Yet, after some time, I noticed that this blog has become a two-edged sword for me.
On one hand I felt the urge and the real need to spill it out and warn others, yet on the other hand it sublimely became addictive. At first it seems to be harmless, yet after reading the same content being ruminant again and again by the same people, amongst them those who left during the 80′s and the early 90′s, I realized that supporting what they say is like encouraging people to gulp while being in a Weight Watchers session.
So I changed my nickname and started to bring the quite unpopular subject in this blog – “Letting Go”.
Frankly I am quite content to see that there are not more than 25-35 active posters now. It might be an indication that people have found their ways and are not under this cycle of FoF captivity.



188. For the record - October 10, 2011







“Don’t be naïve, develop a good BS Detector.
“You can protect yourself from unsafe groups and leaders by developing a good BS detector. Check things out, know the facts and examine the evidence. A safe group will be patient with your decision making process. If a group or leader grows angry and anxious just because you want to make an informed and careful decision before joining; beware.”



189. Arthur - October 10, 2011







Someone (188),
I don’t think anybody of the 25-35 captives are holding on.
For instance nigel:
Enjoys his shop, enjoys passing on his knowledge of precious metals craftsmanship, enjoys his pub time, enjoys his relationship with an Irish girl, and he enjoys coming here to this blog, especially since the Shiek introduced it and the reason for it.
Whalerider and Bruce Levy should have the hardest time even now, but both seem adjusted they probably enjoy similar things as Nigel.
2bits is freshly released from real captivity and seems to be adjusting quite well.
Even if you live a “normal” life without the experience of having been involved with a rat, moving from town to town or residence takes some adjustments.
If people were captive by your definition and this site is to help heal and adjust why havent they said something?
Maybe taking aim and blasting the rat offers relief? Afterall rats spread diseases of the soul.
The followship of friends web-site is off and running and luring the unsuspecting into a web of deceit.
Maybe that’s why the 25-35 are here as lighthouses to warn the unsuspecting of dangerous seas ahead.
Why don’t you pick up the phone and call Robert E. Burton and ask him what he thinks. Come back and tell us what he said , or better yet ask him to call us.
Being the brightest light in the heavens , and having the mind of Socrates, and protected by Leonardo Di Venci what’s to fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment